Below you can read the conditions to buy the fastboat tickets for you. If you have any questions about it, please let us know.
* You can buy the tickets on this website from one month prior departure until maximum 48 hours before departure (if the tickets are still available). After you booking we will check the availability within 24 hours.
* We don’t offer this service in January and February. Because of the rainy season the boat schedule can often change. It is possible there are less boats or the boat is not going at all. You can contact us two days before your deparature date and we can inform you about the actual weather and wave conditions. If the boat is going you can buy the tickets directly in the harbour.
* Also not in the rainy season it is possible that the boat schedule can change based on the weather. In this case we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you about the new schedule. If the boat doesn’t departs you can change the date of the boat ticket to the next available fastboat (without extra costs) or contact us for a refund. The refund will be 60% of the total price.
* After we bought the ticket for you it is no longer possible to change the dates or sell the ticket to someone else. Your name is written on the ticket and during check-in you should show your passport.
* You have to arrive at least 60 minutes before departure time in the harbour of Jepara / Karimunjawa. In case you are too late in the harbour and you miss the boat we can’t refund your money. It is your own responsibility to arrive on time in the harbour.
* During boarding the staff will ask you to pay IDR 25.000 for tourist tax to enter the National Park of Karimunjawa. This is not included in the ticket price and can only be paid cash during boarding.